Private threads are only visible to the people added to them, and are not part of a channel.
Access all of your private threads
Some threads are one-off topics or discussions for a specific audience that may not belong in a channel. These threads are private threads, and they're only visible to the people who are added to them.
You can access any of the private threads that you've created or are added to from your Private threads.
To access your private threads:
- 1.Use the keyboard shortcut
- 2.Search for Private threads
- 3.From your private threads, you'll be able to view the private threads you've created and any private threads that you've been added to
Create a private thread that has a specific audience but is not part of a channel.
To create a private thread:
- 1.Click Compose on the top left corner of Threads
- 2.Write your thread
- 3.Click Choose channel at the top of the thread and select Private
- 4.Post your thread